Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dhoni warns Sreesanth

Dhoni also talked about S Sreesanth's theatrics during matches and said he has no problem till the pacer does not cross "boundaries".

"I am very specific to him and told him that he should not cross a few boundaries. It is better that you do not cross those boundaries. If you want to irritate someone that should be the opposition and not your side. Till he does both these things, I am really happy to let him do whatever he wants to do. As for his behaviour today, I do not think there was much. I must say that bit of chit chat is always fine. It does not mean that whenever we play cricket such things does not happen.

"As I said, there are certain boundaries that you should not get too personal with a player. If these guidelines are followed I am quite happy with it. More often than not it is the batsman and Sreesanth who knows exactly what is going on," he added.

Source: rediff.com

No comments:

Post a Comment